Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why isn't my signature showing up?

Go down

Why isn't my signature showing up? Empty Why isn't my signature showing up?

Post  Tarou Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

To make your signature show up on the website, you have to go to your User Control Panel (on the banner up above). Then you go to the tab on the top that says "Preferences". Continue down until you find the option that says "Always attach my signature" and change that to Yes if it didn't already.

Note that your signature will only start appearing after you make more posts, not on your past posts.
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

http://lyricalllamas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum