Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I contact a Reidan?/When should I contact a Reidan?

Go down

How do I contact a Reidan?/When should I contact a Reidan? Empty How do I contact a Reidan?/When should I contact a Reidan?

Post  Kiyoura Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Reidans, being the leaders of the pack, are the people you should contact if you need help or have concerns. Things such as being unable to post somewhere, concerns relating to roleplay, or becoming MIA(our term for EFA, or Excused For Absence) are some examples of when you should contact one of us. However, something such as minor comments on roleplay like "I really like how this is going!" are not excuses to contact us. We love to chat with you guys, though when someone contacts us via PM we expect it to be a concern of some sort, or someone needing help.

As for actually contacting us, you are free to use the Private Message system either here or on WolfQuest. I(Kiyoura) will usually reply faster if the message is sent on WolfQuest, since I check it more often, though you are still free to use the PM system here on our site if you'd prefer. Don't be afraid to message a Reidan, we don't bite! =D
Kiyoura
Kiyoura

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum