Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Llama

3 posters

Go down

Secret Llama Empty Secret Llama

Post  Tarou Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 am

It all started when one llama decided to change the world by making the holidays a more enjoyable time. They used to be boring without any cheer, but then Llama Clause took full stage! He made presents all year round, preparing for one certain day.. and then delivered them all over the world to all the good little canines! That filled their holiday with awesome, and so they decided to also take the holiday into their own hands.

If you decide to join us, we will be having a "Secret Santa" in order to enjoy the holiday season. You can post here or tell me in PM if you'd like to join in. Here's how it'll work: if you decide to join in, i'll give you a parameter of numbers depending on how many people decide to do it. You must pick out of those numbers (like.. 1 to 10 for example). Don't tell anyone (except me) the number you chose! Then I will give you a person and you will make them a gift. For example, a poem.. or a drawing, or something of that caliber. Then sometime around Christmas Day you can send the gift to them (or to me to send to them, to make them guess who sent it.. hehe) and we'll just be really happy. Anyone can enter, I'd love it if everyone would be willing to take part!

If you are joining in and you'd like to give the person who has you some ideas, feel free to make some sort of wishlist!

People who are participating:
> Saharr
> Briggs
> Spirit
> Toby
> Ginger
> Derrington
> Kiyoura
> JayMist

Last edited by Tarou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

http://lyricalllamas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Secret Llama Empty Re: Secret Llama

Post  Briggs Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 am

Oh I am participating for sure! I don't have a wish list because anything you guys think of will be amazing I'm sure.
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarou Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 am

woohoo! updating the first post c:
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

http://lyricalllamas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down