Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

january Updates

5 posters

Go down

january Updates Empty january Updates

Post  Selene Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:10 am

happy new year, everyone! to start off the new year, here are the results of the two polls put up. Saharr has been nominated as Wolf of the Month, and Spirit has been nominated as Explorer of the Month. Congratulations!

Additionally, mysterious things will be happening in rp soon. beware, everything's about to get extremely.. interesting. I will be updating the weather as soon as I can. Additionally, a topic is being made to suggest rp pets. please reply if you have the time in order to give us more ideas! (right now all we've got are different types of birds...)

Finally, we'll be having a new contest up and running since the Secret Llama has ended. Look forward to that!
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

january Updates Empty Re: january Updates

Post  Toby Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:21 am

congrats, saharr & spirit!!!
you both earned it! & cant wait to see what comes up in the rp xD
if i get any ideas for the petz i will be sure to post them asap!

Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Congrats Saharr and Spirit!! you guys rock!
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Hey guys, sorry I just noticed this. Wow, I'm honoured to be chosen as explorer of the month: thank you so much! As for my EfA, It will be extended to a week tops! GAH thanks again! <3
Spirit
Spirit

http://abluefire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Saharr Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:15 am

(Ahh- Ran out of time to post here yesterday when I could.)

Thank you so much for the nomination! (And congrats. :L) I was fairly surprised when I saw it. C: Also, congratulations to Spirit for being the Explorer of the month~
Saharr
Saharr

http://wolf-jewelz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down