Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Announcements

Go down

February Announcements Empty February Announcements

Post  Selene Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey, would you look at that! The pack has been alive for 3 months already! Despite the fact that activity slowed down a bit in January, it seems we're back alive which is awesome. Here are a couple of reminders.

- Welcome to our new members: Avalon, Nalia, Dark, and Sandglass! I hope you all enjoy yourselves here.
- Farewell to Ginger and Briggs. You two will be missed <3

- The RP contest is still going on! All you need to do is post-post-post in role-play and you get points! Winner gets teniers and artwork if they want some C:

- We have two new territories opened up in role-play. "The Caves System" and "Unoriginally Named Waterfall". Both can be re-named with Teniers and hopefully we get a good plot going!

- Congratulations to Saharr for getting Explorer of the Month! Enjoy yo red name <3

- Nalia (Emberflare) has made a beautiful poem in tribute to the pack. If you haven't seen it yet, you can look under "Pack Tributes" on these forums.

- So, for real this time, I am going to draft up the topic for role-play pets. I PROMISE. (You can eat me if I don't end up doing it)

That's all in updates for now <3 Great job so far everyone! ^^
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum