Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Territory Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Starting Territory Suggestions Empty Starting Territory Suggestions

Post  Tarou Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:39 am

New areas will be added later on, but do you have any suggestions for the starter territory? So far I have Panacea Falls and a forest that will be added.
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

http://lyricalllamas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Starting Territory Suggestions Empty Re: Starting Territory Suggestions

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:29 am

what about a cave for the main den site? like a big enough cave or such to house all of us :]
it could be like that's the spot you came upon & decided to claim it for your own territory & then thats where the members begin to wander into

or

the starter rp could be somthing like "search for a place to call our own" or something like that & thats when you wander around & some new peeps meet up with you & you search for a territory & BAM thats when you stumble into this awesome space & claim it & stufff

or something like that xD
[ sorry if its all weird & confusing having a sugar rush at the moment so ninja typing xD ]
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:14 am

Haha, Toby. You have some good ideas.

Tarou, I have messaged you on WQ with a suggestion.
Spirit
Spirit

http://abluefire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarou Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Great ideas! Toby, I like the idea of having the pack search for their own territory on the island. Perhaps we create an Eastern or Western side of beach that nearly everyone washes up on mysteriously, and then they re group and decide to go exploring for the first time c:

Spirit I really like your idea too! Perhaps, if we use the idea above, you could discover that territory? (since you can explore and find new formation in this pack all by yourself)
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

http://lyricalllamas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:21 am

Everyone has such good ideas. The only thing I can think of now, is that we should have a specifically abundant hunting range found (or a few)
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum