Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I post a picture or a link?

Go down

How do I post a picture or a link? Empty How do I post a picture or a link?

Post  Kiyoura Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Posting both pictures and clickable links are very simple.

To post a picture, first get the URL. On Photobucket, which is one of the most common way to share images, you can find the link in the "direct link" box. If you were linked to the picture and want to share it, you're probably already at the link and only have to copy it.

For other sites, it'd not as simple but still pretty easy. On Firefox, right click the image and click on Copy Image Location.

After you have the link, come back to the forum and click on the Image button. Simply paste the image into the box and click Ok. Click on preview to make sure it's showing up.

Links are the easiest to do. Just copy the URL and click on the Link button. Paste the URL into the first box and click Ok. Additionally, you may add text to the second box if you want the link to show up as text. Example: Isle of Mist as opposed to https://isleofmist.rpg-board.net/.
Kiyoura
Kiyoura

Back to top Go down