Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if someone broke a pack rule on the forums? / How do I report a post?

Go down

What if someone broke a pack rule on the forums? / How do I report a post? Empty What if someone broke a pack rule on the forums? / How do I report a post?

Post  Tarou Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:43 pm

To report a post, you go to the topic or post you wish to report. In the top right of the post, there will be an exclamation mark (!). Just click on that and it should come up with a text box in order to put your reasons for reporting. Fill out the form and a staff member will take care of the report as soon as possible.
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

http://lyricalllamas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down