Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't remain active in this pack anymore - what should I do?

Go down

I can't remain active in this pack anymore - what should I do? Empty I can't remain active in this pack anymore - what should I do?

Post  Kiyoura Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 pm

If you are unable to remain active in Isle of Mist, it's recommended that you take a look at everything taking up your time. If you're in many packs, you may have to leave one or two. If you're busy with school, life is more important and you should take a break from Isle of Mist for a bit to focus on it. While we would love to keep you in the pack, we do understand that life can be rough sometimes, or you may have to leave us to be active in other packs or free up more time.

If you do leave Isle of Mist because you don't want to be inactive, or just need more time to do other things, consider asking to be put down as a pack friend instead of a full member. This way you can still be part of the pack, but without being expected to be active all the time. If you decide not to do this, we'll understand and wish you good luck with everything =D
Kiyoura
Kiyoura

Back to top Go down