Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaigara Shore

+9
Sandglass
Saharr
Kiyoura
Spirit
Ginger
Toby
Briggs
||Jay||
Tarou
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kaigara Shore Empty Kaigara Shore

Post  Tarou Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Kaigara Shore Tropical-beach

Kaigara is the beach on the western part of the island of Kahiti. Most canines mysteriously wash up on the island from that direction. A temporary structure had been built by the first inhabitant on the beach, for he had not ventured deeper into the island, so this is the first part of the island that was discovered.
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

http://lyricalllamas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Kaigara Shore Empty Re: Kaigara Shore

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Jay's gentle paws creep down in the white sand. Her nose lowers slowly to asorb scents. She detects only the strong scent among the salt water. She peers around silently. The quickness of the breeze startles her as it brushes through her white gleaming fur.

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarou Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Tarou sat underneath his temporary shelter, peering out across the watery landscape every once in a while. Suddenly his sharp eyes caught sight of a white wolf creeping slowly up the shoreline. Eyes watching her progress with interest, the male wolf stood up and stretched his gray body, yawning widely. Then he began to approach her.
"Hello!" He called out, careful to avoid stepping into the water.
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Jay shakes her pelt as a big wave rushes towards her. She perks her ears to a faint call of hello. She gets distracted and stumbles onto the ground as the wave trips her. She gets up and blushes in embarassment. She looks over startled. "Uh, hi there". She glances at the gray wolf.

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 pm

The breeze brought many new smells. Briggs shook out his brown fur, sending a spray of water in every direction. The salt in the air stung his nose, overwhelming it. where was he? The sent of two others made its way into his nose, but he didn't see anyone. He was about to dismiss the smells as himself going out of his mind, when he thought to turn his head to the right, and there, in the spot previously blinded by his bad eye, was two wolves, one grey and one white. He flicked his ears forward to try and catch what they were saying, and upon hearing their friendly greets towards one another, he decided they were safe.
With that, Briggs let out a bark to assure they knew he was there, then he picked up a brisk trot, heading towards them, his big paws sinking into the white sand with every step, causing his gait to be a bit labored.
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Jay looks around and notices a brown wolf heading towards her and the gray wolf. To her instinct, she bows to laying position in submission. She slightly whines. His scent serms calm but she acts threatened as she is usually unsettle.

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Briggs came to a halt a few feet in front of the two. Noticing the white females submission, he wagged his tail in a friendly manner. "Its alright" he assured her with a wolfie smile. As he spoke, he lowered his big self to a sit, keeping his head tilted to the left, so that he could see them both. "so...where exactly are we?" he asked.
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 pm

The small form of a young pup thrashed along with the waves. Desperately panting & trying to swim against the currents, his limbs quickly grew tired. Soon enough as the waves constantly battered him they spat him onto shore.
Toby gave a weary yet fearful whimper as he looked about. The waves licking up at his feet startled him, taunting him of dragging him back out into the ocean before pushing further onto shore. Trembling, the pup began clumsil running on the beach until he was a good distance from the water then stopped to take in his surroundings.-

Last edited by Toby on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Upon her face is a slight smile. She relaxes her paws in the sand and wags her tail. Looking at the little puppy, Jay's motherly instincts take over and she pads over to the pup. She smiles from ear to ear and licks the pup.

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm

He shook his fluffed coat beforgiving a small sneeze, nearly falling over onto his side. Suddenly lcked, Toby yipped up, caught off guard by the female who came to him. Still shaking a bit the pup backed away nervously curling his tail etween his legs.-
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Briggs's attention was caught by the pup running across the sand. He lunged forward and followed the white wolf towards the pup, his golden eye full of concern. what was a pup like this doing out here all alone? The white wolf seemed to take a motherly position over the pup, filling him with warmth that spilled into his facial expression, pulling his lips up into a smile. Standing beside the white wolf, he looked down at the pup, sniffing the air for smells of blood, but there was nothing, a good sign. "you ok?" he asked gently, unsure if the pup could talk or not.
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:53 pm

The approach of another caused the timid pup to stagger back a few more steps. His ears twitched at the male's question before not long the pup looked around desperatly. Looking back at the male he managed to squeak out "Ha- have you seen my human?"-
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm

"Oh, sorry young one. Um I cant help my instincts. You lookin for your humans? I havent seen any?" Her gentle voice is staggered a bit. She looks at the pup and glares back at the brown wolf.

"Excuse me, I am Jay. " Her giggle grows into a smile.

(Jay sounds like Vixie from fox and hound)

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Briggs stood their puzzled for a moment, tilting his head. What was this pup talking about 'his human', did he hit his head. "your..human?" the male questioned, still unsure he had heard the timid little pup right. In an attempt to calm the pup down a bit, he lowered himself to a lay on the warm sand, his big head now at the pups level.
He glanced over at the white female whom just introduced herself as Jay, her giggles filled his ears like sweet bells. A smile crept onto his face. "My names Briggs" he responded with a chuckle himself, then turned his attention back to the pup.
"Why would you want to find a human" He added to his previous question.
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Her gentle voice rang in his ears, similar to that of his human, Suki's voice & it allowed him to settle a bit. "J- Jay..?" He asked, mostly to himself to remember her name. Still trembling from the cold water that soaked his fur before he shook most of it out. Hearing the male's name he repeated it to himself as well "Briggs..". Giving a slight sneeze he looked to the male & tilted his head "Because my human is m- my friend."-
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Though the pups reasoning didn't make any since to the male, he wouldn't push the topic to much, and the pups distress pulled at his heart strings. "well little guy, I don't think your human is here, but i'll be your friend" He replied in his warm deep tone. Briggs let his tail thump against the sand in a friendly gesture.
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Her soothing voice speaks "It is alright. We will find your human. I know what it is like to lose someone close. For now. I will take care of you." Her calming tone spoke with gentle words. She lays down close to the pup. Tears fall from her eyes. She knows exactly what it is like. Her mother abandoned her and she saw her sister get killed by a hunter at age of 4 weeks old.

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Toby curled his tail by his side, looking to the male as he offered to be a friend to him sparked joy in the pup. "Really?!" He chirped up, clumsily walking to Briggs & Jay.-
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarou Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Tarou nodded towards the white female, and then many others came around to investigate. A male wolf and a young pup. Hearing the male's question, Tarou responded. "We're on the island of Kahiti. At least, that's what I've named it. It's some island... I don't remember how I got here, and from the looks of it I doubt you guys know either. I made a temporary shelter over there." He said, indicating the location with his head. "You guys are welcome to take a rest there if you want. I'm Tarou by the way."
Tarou
Tarou
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Jay looks at Briggs with a seemly unique glow to her eyes. She smiles a bit. She looks down at the pup. "I will protect you forever young lad. Dont need to fret." Jay sings a little lullaby.

Jay looks at the gray male. "Hello there"

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Briggs Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Briggs chuckled at the pups quick excitement, a nice change from his previous timid and distressed state. The male nodded, peering at the pup with his good eye, he could tell this would be the start of a good friendship, and automatically he gained a since of protective responsibility over the little guy. It would be nice to have some company.
With that, the male pressed his muzzle into the pups chest, pushing gently into the sand with a playful bark.
Then the grey male that had been pushed to the back of Briggs's mind spoke up. Briggs turned his head and listened to the male with interest.
Briggs
Briggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Peeking from the side of Briggs, he noticed behind him another male & titled his head. Hearing of what he mentioned of not remembering how he got here, Toby pondered trying to remember for a moment but couldn't. Letting it go for the time being he blinked as he fell back into the sand & playfully barked at Brigg's from being pushed,pawing his muzzle before hopping around excitedly around Jay. He felt safer with them.-
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  ||Jay|| Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Jay laughed along. She nuzzles the little pup as well. Her motherly instincts set forward and Jay cuddles really close to the pup with tears streaming done her cheek. She smiles greatly to the situation. And She watched the pup play.

||Jay||

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginger Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:33 pm

(Are terms allowed I'm not going to be like using them in every sentence just once in awhile?)

Confused and exhausted of what had just happened the pup layed limply on one of her flanks. Her frame was curled up into a snug ball and she had her muzzle pushed into the white fur on her chest. Hearing the faint sound of friendly seeming voices she whimpered several times using most of the strengh that remained in her sore body.
Ginger
Ginger

Back to top Go down

Post  Toby Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:40 pm

[ yeah, i think they are allowed ]

The pup wagged his tail; he had never been cared for like this other than from his human. Noticing the tears streaming down her face, he blinked & pawed her softly, wipping them away before he playfully tugged at her ear. His ears perked & he squirmed away from her grip, looking around thinking he heard faint whimpers & before not long heading towards it in curiousity.-
Toby
Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum