Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isle of Mist
Hi! Welcome to Isle of Mist's website. In order to create an account, you must be a member of the pack. You can sign up to become a member by applying on our WolfQuest thread located in Pack Central.

If you're already a member, login to have the ability to view all of IoM's boards & forums!
Isle of Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaigara Shore

+9
Sandglass
Saharr
Kiyoura
Spirit
Ginger
Toby
Briggs
||Jay||
Tarou
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kaigara Shore - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaigara Shore

Post  Spirit Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

The she-wolf was truly amazed at the mood changes which this male had, and the pack in general. Not only that, but how the white female had had her back this whole time. She thanked her silently with a friendly gaze of her bright amber eyes.

Soon enough, Nalia spoke up, her words lifting her spirit. "You have one thing wrong, my friend. This island is only deserted from the outside". The brown wolf gave her a small grin, she didn't really expect Nalia to understand what that meant, for it would be a puzzle for her to solve until she ventured inside this strange island. She continued speaking. "We stay here the night, I know of a shelter which Tarou showed us only yesterday. You rest there". Spirit frowned to herself, where was Tarou, anyway? He'd been gone for quite some time now.
Spirit
Spirit

http://abluefire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark- Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm

The coal she-wolf growled and promptly turned her back from the wolves and walked away. She couldn't stand staying her any longer so off she ventured to find this valley the snowy female has spoke of, maybe she could find some food there. Although before she could get any farther the sand shifter under he weight and caused her to Fall into the itchy substance. 'This is just great' Dark thought as she lay in the sand, the grains slipping through her fur and irritating her skin.

After several seconds of waiting the female stood again and began to limp off again, this time being more careful until at last the ground became more solid. She had finally greeted the edge of the forest but instead of going in farther her legs gave in her she fell to the ground, she hated to show such weakness but it seemed she could no longer go on like this.
Dark-
Dark-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandglass Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm

The wolf opened widened his eyes and looked up sharply. Out of line? The last few words filled him with rage and he had to dig his paws into the ground to stop himself from running forward. He closed his eyes to try and balance his mind, and lay down. He knew it had been wrong to threaten another with no reason, but he was used to it for some reason. The words came tumbling out of his mouth and he couldn't stop them. Anyway, this group of wolves were making him uncomfortable. When he opened his eyes, it seemed as if the group of wolves hadn't moved, and that unnerved him more than being in their company. But he knew he must overcome his fear; he would never find safety if he was angry all the time. So, his deep voice a little shaky, he apologised to the wolves. This time so they could understand.

"I'm sorry for threatening you, I had no way to stop the words. But it's unforgivable; what I said." Then he turned to the white wolf whom he found so interesting. "And I'm sorry for knocking you over. I acted on impulse." After that he stood and gave a little subordinate bow to them both. He wasn't expecting forgiveness, but he was expecting a response. He turned to his left to find that Dark was gone; he frowned slightly.
Sandglass
Sandglass

Location : Eating my ramen and reading Blue Exorcist ^^ You jel? You should be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Selene turned her striking gaze towards the male again. He seemed to blaze up like a flame after she spoke her words. Then the flame went out and he calmed down, closing his eyes. It seemed like it took him much strength in order to apologize for his death threat. Selene wished she could hold a grudge against him, but she couldn't. In that moment he appeared so much smaller than the giant she had seen before, and she couldn't possibly snap at him. The little bow and apologies to both were good enough... for now, that is. Selene wished to roll her eyes at herself. What happened to make her so nice? The white female inclined her head slightly and gave the male another rare smile to show he was forgiven.

After that moment she looked around for the black pelted female, but she was no where to be found. Had she just gone off on her own? What a stupid thing to do! An island was dangerous on its own, especially a deserted, unexplored one, but she also had a limp. A very bad one, at that. She wouldn't last two hours on her own. It was like some kind of suicide mission. Turning her head, she looked for the female. She couldn't have gotten far since she had been tired in the first place. Selene's intelligent eyes scoured the forest tree line where it met the beach. Her idea had been correct. There was the darkly colored female in a heap, right by the edge of the trees. Selene sighed in annoyance and followed the she-wolf's trail in the sand to where she laid. "Try not to do that again." she said softly, knowing the female probably wouldn't take kindly to it. She was already annoyed and Selene of all people approaching probably wasn't too helpful.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark- Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Dark lay panting in a messy heap of fur as the snowy wolf approached her. Her blue eyes shot side ways as she snapped at her, "I'm fine!" Once the stubborn female had refilled on precious air she stumbled to her feet, shaking the sand from her pelt and brushing harshly past the female who had confronted her. "My ways are mine, and I suggest you keep yours to yourself." Dark called over her shoulder as she walked along the tree line not wishing to enter the itchy sand again.

At last the canid arrived where she had abandon the others. It seemed as if these wolves were persistent for the cripple she-wolf to stay with them so the inky wolf did. Her eyes darted around the crowd as wolves. She never wanted to end up on this island, no less stay with a bunch of wolves she had never met in her life, as far as she knew at least. So Dark kept to herself, isolated from the other wolves, confined in her own almost perfect world where she knew exactly who she could call family and where she could call home. However the she would would glance behind her at the wolves who she had met every now an then just slightly curious of what they are doing here, or if they came here how she had. Better yet if she knew any of them. None of it mattered though, they would all die here, or at least Dark would. There was no way a wolf like herself could survive here.
Dark-
Dark-

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm

The dark-pelted wolf's persistence made her sigh deeply as the pitiful thing scrambled to her feet and continued through the trees. Selene watched as the form blended in and then disappeared into the darkness. She sat down and watched, listening to any sounds that could be coming from the forest. The female brushed off the angry wolf's words easily, they didn't bother her or make her angry at all. They were simply said to make the white wolf leave her alone, and so she did. The white she-wolf was going out of her way to help the crippled canine, and she wouldn't go any farther if she wasn't wanted around. The wolf would come back eventually. There was no way she could survive out there all alone with a limp and a hunger that strong. Soon she would realize the only way to survive was together. Turning back towards the others, she gave the large male an apologetic glance, for she knew that he had taken a strange liking with the dark, angry female.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandglass Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm

The brown wolf watched as the white wolf reacted to his words. Her smile was scarily enticing, so looked away. But suddenly, a movement passed the corner of his eye line and when he moved his head to draw his attention to it, he noticed that it was the white-coated female who was walking away from the clearing. He jumped up and padded after her, it didn't take him long to see Dark, crumpled on the ground. The wolf immediately ran towards the black she-wolf. The white female was already there and they were speaking. He found Dark to be a little like him; isolated, but she was cocky and confident.

He followed the two back to the clearing and lay in his previous spot. It was still a little warm. He noticed the glance that the female had given him and gave her a look of both confusion and gratitude in response. He was uncertain to why she gave it too him, so stood and paced after her silently. He occasionally stole glances at Dark as she sat away from the group. He felt like walking to her and sitting with her, but wanted to finalize his apologies.
Sandglass
Sandglass

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalia Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Nalia stood on the beach, watching eveyone hurry around. It seems that no one had noticed her outburst, except for Spirit. What had she said? Something about only being alone from the outside...? Nalia couldn't quite remember.
The tan she-wolf silently melted back into the forest, still watching. She curled up in a patch of sunlight, with one eye on the wolves on the beach, especially watching Spirit.
Nalia admired Spirit, in a big way. For one thing, Spirit was the first wolf she had met on this island. For another thing, Spirit wasn't afraid to stand up to other wolves.
Nalia also watched the large male wolf. She wondered what his name was...
Nalia
Nalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm

As Dark moved away from the others, Selene noticed the large male walking after her. Wondering what he could possibly want now, she sat down in the sand and waited to see if he would either pass by and sit down next to her. She turned to meet his gaze in order to show him that she wasn't going to attack in any way shape for form if he decided to do so. The white she-wolf noticed his glance towards the dark-pelted female and knew he would be more comfortable near her. "You can talk to her if you'd like; I'm not going to get offended or anything." she smiled, giving a slight chuckle. Thinking back towards their previous verbal argument, she realized what a difference her tone was from then and now. Deciding she should give the male an apology of her own, she said softly, "I'm sorry for snapping at you before. I know you must have been stressed out and..." For the second time that day she trailed off and looked towards the ocean. The day was soon over and the sunset was beginning, the blazing orb in the sky lowering down behind the waves and leaving beautiful colors in its wake. The colors danced across her own golden eyes as she watched the show. It was truly beautiful here, but Selene felt that the island had ugly secrets just waiting to be uncovered.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm

The brown wolf stared into open space, rather confused as to what was going on. She raised a brow unconsciously as she saw Selene and the male trudge off after the black wolf. It was around midday, and already so much had happened. The female needed to clear her thoughts somehow. Eventually she came to the conclusion that it would be best to find a peaceful place to stay for a while, in this mysterious island. With one last look at the wolves on the shore, the she-wolf disappeared back the way she came, only this time, she headed for the valley. Soon enough, she figured out where to go. Spirit recalled that the first time she had entered that area with the pack, there had been the faint sound of water. Possibly that of a waterfall? That was where her aching paws were taking her now.

The female strolled through the lush forest, the sun seeping through tiny cracks in between trees. She felt that taking this walk would only make things worse for the pack, it would mean another pack-mate disappearing. But she would come back, she would. And she felt something for that wolf, Nalia, but she couldn't quite figure out what...

Spirit stared at what was ahead of her. On the right, the valley would be, but no, the waterfall was further off, so she kept walking straight. She closed her eyes for just one single moment, when she felt a bump that hit her paws. She opened her eyes, amazed to see that what lay ahead were rocks, and a cave up ahead. Had she went in the wrong direction?

- Spirit had moved to The Cave Systems -
Spirit
Spirit

http://abluefire.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark- Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm

As the lone she wolf sat in her isolated area she couldn't help but realizing the chill of the silence, not one rustle of a branch or anything. Looking over her shoulder Dark saw the male who she still hadn't found his name in the maze she called her thoughts and the snowy wolf talking a little way off. The wolf she had a conflict with near the beginning was gone and the wolf hadn't spoken much still remained but far away from Dark. Although she had been wanting to be left alone now that she was truly alone, she was bored.

The silence was far enough for her and at last she stood. Her icy eyes darting around for something to do but nothing stopped her gaze from flying around the beach. The sun was just now letting the darkness seep through it's magnificent lights as it slowly went down and rested and let the moon take watch. Dark had already been here for a whole day and had not eaten in who knows how long? it didn't matter for now, she could just enjoy the sun set before the moon came out and covered the land in it's radiant glow.
Dark-
Dark-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandglass Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm

The wolf caught the white female's defensive gaze; and accepted it. He wouldn't attack her now. Calmly, he entertained himself for a moment by stepping in the paw prints that she made, stopped when she sat down. He wandered around for a moment before sitting near her and listened intently to her words. He smiled softly and met her eyes. "You're the only one I wish to talk to right now." He spoke softly, his deep voice calmer and less shocking than when he had talked to the female previously. He glanced around at his surroundings now that they were away from the others - he had little time to do so before - and traced patterns in the sand with his paw. It was a few moments before he finally brought his gaze back to the white wolf, and only because she began to speak again.

He shook his head while she spoke; and sighed softly.
"Nei, nei." He started, but let her finish her sentence. Although, she didn't and her voice left him hanging as she had before. He noticed her gaze had, as previously, returned to the blue horizon. He guessed that she loved the ocean, and silently wondered how much she did. It was rare to find a wolf who loved the sea, most enjoyed staying on ground; where they were safer. "Don't worry about it," He continued, his gaze still out towards the water. "I started it anyway." He joked, but didn't laugh or chuckle about it. Only turned his gaze back to the female. "I don't remember much, but I remember the names Sandglass and Setsuna. I'm guessing they're supposed to be mine, and if not - I'm taking them anyway." He studied the female's physical appearance for a second time. "You can call me either." He finished looking at her,waiting for a response.

Last edited by Sandglass on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sandglass
Sandglass

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm

As he spoke, Selene took her gaze off the ocean and towards the patterns he was making in the sand. His gentle, kind tone took her by surprise. She was expecting something more aggressive, but it seemed this guy was full of surprises. She did not meet his gaze and rather simply listened to his words. Once again, he heard more words from his strange language, though he did not elaborate on them. We all started it. she thought to herself after he had finished his sentence, though she didn't voice this thought. Selene remembered when she had first met the large male this morning. She thought that maybe there was a small chance he remembered his past and knew her previously. But no, she was only disappointed, and from his words she realized he hadn't even remembered his true name. What if it was, in reality, something entirely different from Setsuna or Sandglass? It was his choice to choose, and since he chose both, she chose to decide a name. "Sandglass, then." she responded to him, looking up. She wondered where the name originated from. Had he lived by the ocean all his life with his parents or previous pack... or was it simply the name of an acquaintance that he remembered faintly? "I am..." she hesitated for a moment. "Selene." she finished. "And.... apology accepted."
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandglass Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm

The wolf watched the female's slight movements. Watching for any indication of any sort; but noticed none. He was a little disappointed if anything, but let the emotion pass through him quickly. She was originally only interested in the patterns he made. But eventually drew her gaze away from them, and he listened to her speak. Sandglass. He wondered for a moment at what drew her to the name, then made a conclusion based on the information her knew abut her already. Probably because it was in a language she could understand, despite that he knew not of it himself.

"Sandglass," He repeated after her. He was still unfamiliar with the word, but let her finish speaking before he would respond. Selene, he heard her say. He wasn't familiar with the word, as with his own name, but found it somehow fitting to the she-wolf. He nodded slightly upon her last words in reply. He accepted hers, despite that he thought they were unnecessary - she had done nothing wrong. He took another moment to breathe the salty air in and out of his lungs before he replied. "It suits you." He said with a new found respect for the female in his voice. "But, what do they mean?" He asked her, genuinely wanting to know.

The name of a wolf was unimportant, but the meaning was almost as important as the wolf itself. It spoke so much about the character of a wolf, so long that it was suited to the wolf in which it belonged with. An example would be Dark. The name not only described her appearance but also her personality. From what he knew of her, she seemed cold, angry and dark. But if the name meaning of a wolf did not suit them; it was as useless as the name itself. If Sandglass' name did not suit him - he would change it immediately.
Sandglass
Sandglass

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:44 pm

The male wolf, now known to her as Sandglass, seemed to accept the name she had chosen, at least for now. Perhaps he would decide to change it later on, however from this point on he would always be known to her as Sandglass. Selene wondered why she, and all the others, remembered their names when Sandglass did not. Maybe back where he was from, they didn't have names? The more she learned of this male and his habits, the more intrigued she was. If only he could remember what had happened in his past.... This thought wormed its way into her brain every couple of minutes. But, what do they mean? Selene thought about his question for a couple of moments, trying to think of an answer. "I think names are essences of ourselves. The names of some of the people here I have met already seem to suit them quite nicely." The names of Dark and Spirit flashed through her mind as she said that. "However I think they are also simply for convenience. If I say Sandglass, you know I am referring to you. If none of us had names, everyone would be confused." That's how the she-wolf had always thought it was for. Simply convenience. Names were, when you think about them, nothing too important in the big picture. She remembered everyone's names simply to get her own plans done quicker. Plus the fact that names were rooted in the tradition of everything. If you know someone's name... that's one step closer to controlling them.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalia Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

(Aw...my stalker post to follow Spirit didn't post, for some reason. Drat...)

Nalia had just about dozed off. The sun was so warm, and the ferns in which she lay were comfortable. It was a relief to rest her sore paws...
And then Spirit moved off into the forest. Instantly wide awake, Nalia cocked her head to one side. Where are you going? She wondered.
Quietly, she crept after Spirit.
The other she-wolf pressed on through the forest; to where, Nalia couldn't imagine. Curiosity drove her on...and also something else.
Grudgingly, Nalia admitted to herself that she felt something like friendship and respect for Spirit. For all her muddled memories of her previous life, Nalia remembered one thing: she had been in a position of authority, and was a she-wolf to be feared. She hadn't had many friends...and frankly, hadn't wanted any. She didn't respect a lot of other she-wolves, mainly because they were 'below' her.
Spirit kept going; Nalia kept following, her curiosity burning a little more with each step.
Suddenly, Spirit halted. Nalia did the same, and crouched down behind a tree.
Spirit had stopped in front of a rocky outcropping...and a cave.

-Nalia has moved to the Cave Systems-
Nalia
Nalia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark- Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

As the she wolf lay on the almost solid beach she looked around. So quite, nothing to do but sit and watch as life played before her eyes. Her stomach growled and she was still very weary, it was a huge effort to just keep her head up. The wolf known as Nalia trampled off into the woods after Spirit. As her blue eyes drifted over the land scape she couldn't stop them from landing on the two wolves in which she had grown to almost like, they seemed to respect her solitary ways and leave er be, the sandy male and snowy female where carrying on a conversation and although she wanted to speak with the two she didn't want to be rude and interrupt. It seemed like the two knew each other before with such a interest in each other. It didn't matter though because as far as Dark knew no one on this dreaded island knew who they where.

As the coal female lay her head upon her paws sleep hit her hard. Accompanying sleep was a dream, though it was more of fragments of her past, so mostly a nightmare. One moment Dark was in a clearing playing with a white female with grey paws and a black male with a white ear, the faces seemed familial, they where pups for sure but dark couldn't really place names on the faces. Soon a terrible cracking noise filled her ears as a large tree fell on the two pups, a large branch from the tree has trapped her, the tree crushing her left back leg. Next she was in a dark room, the sent of herbs filled her nostrils and worried whimpering sounded from every where. The canid wasn't sure if this was truly the reason of her crippled leg or if her mind made up this story to help her understand it better, either way the dream was terrifying.
Dark-
Dark-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandglass Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 pm

The wolf cocked his head to the side as Selene spoke, he was full of curiosity and interest for her words, and they seemed to spark something inside him. But he couldn't quite place his paw on it; not yet anyway. He waited patiently for her to finish speaking before he even began to think about the words she had said, looking out to the ocean. A convience? It was then that the previous spark struck a chord inside of him. "Fjorir," He spoke. The word had suddenly entered his conciousness, and so he spoke it. He turned his attention back to Selene and repeated what he had said. "Four," He spoke softly, and quietly but with a sense of urgency that even he did not understand.

It could easily mean the age that he was; he knew little about his birth - but it felt right when the ages four or five came into his head. But it could also mention him in reference to his family. He knew he had three siblings, but didn't know whether he was the youngest, he didn't even know their names, hopefully he would remember more about his previous life as time passed. Or, it could even be so simple as describing his physical appearance. He had four legs didn't he? Maybe, by some miracle, it could have been his 'name'. Sandglass gave up theorizing at this point and sighed.
"Four." He repeated one last time. He really didn't know where to go from there, and doubted that Selene knew any more. He stared down at the sand and began his pattern drawing again; brushing his paw over his previous work to start with a blank canvas.
Sandglass
Sandglass

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Silence filled the space between them for a moment, for it seemed Sandglass had nothing else to say. Then a word came out of his mouth, an unfamiliar one. One from his other language that only he knew. The barrier unnerved her, since she did not know the words and he could be saying anything. Selene was just about to ignore his word before he said it again, this time more urgently. This time the white she-wolf could understand, for he said it in their language. 'Four'. A number. What could it mean? Had his memory somehow awakened at this moment in order to give him this clue? There it was again. Four.

Selene felt a kind of frustration at his revelation. Soon he would probably discover what that number meant to him. All the others seemed to be having flashbacks or dreams or epiphanies while she was left with nothing, just the island. It seemed unfair. Even so, she turned to Sandglass. "Do you think you know what it means?" When she glanced at him he was silent and seemed to be deep in thought, tracing more smooth patterns in the sand. Selene glanced down at him and then back up to his face, searching for an answer.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandglass Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:28 pm

The male stopped moving his paws for a moment. He was stiff and stressed; he wanted to play. First, he began to digging up the hot, white sand with his front paws. Created a wonderful spray of gritty earth behind him - but the entertainment from that didn't last very long. He searched around his surroundings for a moment before resting his eyes back on the white she-wolf he was sat near. Sandglass felt like starting a tag game with her, but was unsure of her reaction - so resolved to answer her question like a sane wolf would.

Pressing his paws into the soft ground, he tried to amuse himself while sat in one spot.
"It could mean anything." He replied calmly, with a self-satisfaction that had been missing previously. "I doubt that it was anything of significant importance," He started, moving his gaze from his sandy paws and up to the she-wolf. "But I could always be wrong." With that, he froze for a second or so. As he had done before he had charged at her earlier. Only this time he jumped the few feet between them: just before he landed, he expertly shifted his weight, so rather than landing on her - it was more like a playful take-down. He accompanied his actions with a cheeky high-pitched growl that he uttered when he was amused.
Sandglass
Sandglass

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark- Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 pm

The soot colored female watched the two wolves from afar, she had enough solitude so with light paws she got to her feet and wobbled across the sand. It wasn't as bad as before now that she actually took the time to look where she placed her small paws, the substance was actually pretty soft but it still irritated her when it got in her fur and scratched her skin. She only stumbled a few times as she crossed the beach. Her useless leg was held close to her side like always and she got closer and closer to the wolves.

As Dark approached the canine's she picked up a bit of the conversation, the words came out to deep for a female so the coal female could only assume it had come from the male. As she got closer and closer to the two she began to panic, what would she say? It was awful rude to interrupt the two's conversation but she couldn't stand the chilling silence any longer. Soon she found herself standing in front of the two, her mouth opened but no words came out, she wasn't used to being around other canine's she was practically alone her whole life. Instead of speaking Dark just glared down at the sand as if concentrating on the white grains, tinged with the lightest amount of brown.
Dark-
Dark-

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:10 pm

The female pondered Snowglass' words. The number four seemed, really, too random. Plus the fact that it had been spurred on by her own speaking of names and such past events... it couldn't have just been some silly little thought in his mind. At least, Selene didn't think so. "Yeah, I guess you're right." she replied anyway, not really wanting to dwell on the subject that frustrated her. His outburst led herself to attempt to push past the barriers and mist in her mind since she had arrived on the island, but she wasn't strong enough. It was almost like she was missing something right in front of her.. something important... the key to unlocking her memories again. She turned to look at Sandglass and began to speak when, with a growl, he tackled her again and held her in the sand. For a moment Selene wondered what she could have done to set the unpredictable canine off, but as she noticed his grin and finally interpreted his noise as a playful one, she began to grin as well. Playfully she struggled against him and tried to worm free from his strong grip, wiggling this way and the other and pushing against his chest with her back paws, only half-heartedly. The sound of the approach of another made Selene stop struggling and look to the side, seeing the familiar dark pelt of the wolf who had caused some trouble not too long ago. Since then she seemed to have calmed down. Only then had Selene realized the others had disappeared from the beach as well, their light pawprints leading to the forest. Perhaps they went exploring or for a hunt together? Her gaze then returned to Dark and she wondered what to say to the female. She simply stood there, staring furiously at the ground with intense eyes. Realizing the scene might look odd to the female, the white she-wolf managed to pull herself from Sandglass' tackle and look at him once before turning once more to Dark. "Hi there... Are you feeling better?" she asked, referring to the female's leg and hunger.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark- Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:23 pm

The female grunted, "my hunger has only grown stronger and as for my leg, well theres no helping that." The female looked at the snowy female for what seemed like hours, "I never caught your name." Dark spat out at last, her gaze drifted off of the snowy pelt of the female and onto the multicolor pelt of the male, "yours either." As Dark said these words she admittedly wished she hadn't. The male was so defensive last time Dark had implied she wished to know his name she was afraid she would get snapped at again.
[writers block >.<]
Dark-
Dark-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Along the Kaigara, a paticularly large swell rolled towards the white shores of Kahiti. As it approached land, a fairly large black shape could be seen within its bulge. Perhaps it was a dolphin, too exausted to fight the undertow. Or maybe it was a seal, lazily riding the currents.

But it was neither. As the wave crested and crashed upon the sand, it belched out a completely black canid. Wet and sleek-furred, the dog lay sprawled upon the shore, the waves lapping at its paws. It was unmoving, aside from the steady rise and fall of its flank. Its eyes were closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalon Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Avalon pawed the waves wildly, unable to swim. The lass flailed about hopelessly, overall she could be easily compared to a fish out of water. Then she saw something out of the corne rof her eye; an island. Not just an island, though. An island with other canids on it. But why on Earth are there canines on the beach? she wondered.

Just then, the waves washed her unto the shore. She coughed up water and shook sand out of her fur. She imagined the mess that she looked like right now and grinned. Frustrated with the sand between her claws, she jumped in the shallow part of the water and rinsed off.
Avalon
Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum